CMPL
CMPL is a SIM style Madden League that advances every 3 days. If you are interested in joining please register an account and log in to the chat room. An admin will help you from there.
Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CMPL
CMPL is a SIM style Madden League that advances every 3 days. If you are interested in joining please register an account and log in to the chat room. An admin will help you from there.
Thanks
CMPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAST CMPL SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Unmarkable1

BigxSipx18

For3and1

dbake333

ChiCubs39

hotshotnate2

RyanPelley
For3and1
RyanPelley
hotshotnate2

Slider Opinions?

+9
Sitemdown55
Fooath
bigstickybomb
jeffjk123
Billieve12
Radi0ActivWaste
Cjok1051
clutch28
Biblical_Beastn
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slider Opinions?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Slider Opinions?

Post  Billieve12 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Might just be the style of running I'm doing, but has anything changed regarding fumbles? Ray Rice has fumbled AT LEAST 1 time per game for me. He didn't fumble that much last season, and he's got 96 carry. I don't think I'm doing anything different with my runs that would put me more in position this year to lose the ball than I did last year.

Maybe I'm adding an extra cut more or something, but it sure seems like Rice can't hold on to anything anymore. It's contributed to my last 3 losses (playoffs, week 1, and week 2).
Billieve12
Billieve12

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLMAN Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Is there a way to fix the read option crap?

LOLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffjk123 Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Haven't changed much. Try covering the ball bill.

lolman wtf are you talking about you run option lol be serious.

we will prolly adjust run block lower and pass d reaction time higher depending on how these first few games go
jeffjk123
jeffjk123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billieve12 Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:45 pm

You mean the RB button? Or the Trait?
Billieve12
Billieve12

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffjk123 Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Billieve12 wrote:You mean the RB button? Or the Trait?
the button. we only raised tackle 5 and lowered run block 5. But this was before new season playoffs sliders hadnt changed
jeffjk123
jeffjk123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigstickybomb Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 pm

jeffjk123 wrote:You guys are tripping. A -5 decrease is not much. As it stands the run blocking isn't realistic. Way too many pancakes by o lineman and not enough tackles for loss by d lineman.

Based on my game with for3 with these exact sliders the game plays much better overall

"See you have to understand, a slight adjustment to any slider set is a big deal. 3 points can matter alot and make a big difference. You can't base your thought on the slider set based off what you have experienced with playing stock sliders. It doesn't work that way. Not saying you can't adjust the sliders at all, but it will be best to test them out first. Pay attention to every aspect of the game. The line play, the way the CB plays on the WR. How the WR fights for the ball, etc..."

bigstickybomb

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffjk123 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:59 pm

bigstickybomb wrote:
jeffjk123 wrote:You guys are tripping. A -5 decrease is not much. As it stands the run blocking isn't realistic. Way too many pancakes by o lineman and not enough tackles for loss by d lineman.

Based on my game with for3 with these exact sliders the game plays much better overall

"See you have to understand, a slight adjustment to any slider set is a big deal. 3 points can matter alot and make a big difference. You can't base your thought on the slider set based off what you have experienced with playing stock sliders. It doesn't work that way. Not saying you can't adjust the sliders at all, but it will be best to test them out first. Pay attention to every aspect of the game. The line play, the way the CB plays on the WR. How the WR fights for the ball, etc..."
your quoting something I said almost two months ago lol
jeffjk123
jeffjk123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum